Linked Learning is an approach to education that transforms the traditional high school experience for all students—particularly students of color and low-income students—by bringing together strong academics, career-based classroom learning, and real-world workplace experience to help ready them for both college and career.
Start earning your Linked Learning badge and learn more about how Linked Learning can improve student learning by completing the steps below. Remember, be sure to login to your account or create a new account if you don’t already have one. Visit the “Getting Started” page to learn more.
To achieve this badge:
- View content Linked Learning 101: Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch video or presentation The Guiding Principles of Linked Learning, and the Outcomes with Gary Hoachlander, Ph.D.
- Watch video or presentation Linked Learning: California’s Approach to Preparing Students for College and Career
- Watch video or presentation Linked Learning Implementation in LAUSD with Esther Soliman
- Watch video or presentation CSU, Long Beach Partners to Deliver Linked Learning with Marquita Grenot-Scheyer, Ph.D.