Future Ready Schools® Invites You to Participate in a Webinar
Strengthen Personalized Professional Learning Strategies and Reflection for Future Ready Instructional Coaches
Brianna Hodges, Future Ready Advisor, Director of Digital Learning, Eanes School District (TX)
Dr. Randall Sampson, Phd, Founder, Liberty Leadership Development
Dr. Sarah Thomas, Phd, Future Ready Advisor, Regional Coordinator, Prince George County Public Schools (MD)
On December 13, 2018, Future Ready Schools® (FRS) held a webinar as part of the ongoing professional learning opportunities for school leaders.
In this webinar, Dr. Randall Sampson shared how his innovative personalized professional learning opportunities support teachers in promoting equity and access for all students. Dr. Sampson’s wealth of experience comes from years of working as a secondary level administrator, teacher, and a national transformation specialist.
The panel discussed:
- The impact of personalized professional learning opportunities for educators when it comes to student achievement.
- How instructional coaches can construct meaningful personalized professional learning opportunities through implementing innovative learning pathways.
- The role social media plays in helping coaches facilitate personalized professional learning opportunities.
- The importance of creating a personal learning network (PLN).
- The role of reflection in personalized professional learning.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take a deep dive into the Future Ready framework gear – Personalize Professional Learning and how instructional coaches play a vital role in cultivating a culture of continuous learning.
Please direct questions concerning the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to watch the webinar live, please register to receive the video archive directly in your inbox.
Future Ready Schools® is a project of the Alliance for Excellent Education (All4Ed), a Washington, DC–based national policy, practice, and advocacy organization dedicated to ensuring that all students, particularly those underperforming and those traditionally underserved, graduate from high school ready for success in college, work, and citizenship. www.FutureReady.org
If you are interested in renting the Alliance’s facilities for your next meeting or webinar, please visit our facilities page to learn more.