The Alliance for Excellent Education’s (the Alliance’s) conference center, meeting rooms, and high-definition studio offer a premier venue for nonprofit and advocacy organizations to advance their work. The Alliance has more than 2,000 square feet of meeting space with state-of-the-art audiovisual capabilities—including videoconferencing, teleconferencing, and live web streaming—designed to help organizations bring their messages to larger audiences, develop sophisticated video presentations that promote their work, and boost engagement with members and clients.
The spacious Gerard and Lilo Leeds Conference and Advocacy Center, two smaller meeting rooms, and the Alliance’s high-definition video production and broadcast studio are available for rent to nonprofit and for-profit organizations Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Alliance will consider requests to use its facilities outside of those hours on a case-by-case basis.
To schedule a tour of the facilities or to inquire about room availability, contact Aharon Charnov (202) 828-0828 or email@example.com.
ALLIANCE CONFERENCE ROOMS AND FACILITIES
- Gerard and Lilo Leeds Conference and Advocacy Center (Rooms A, B, C, D)
- Small Conference Room
- The Annex (meeting room and flexible work space)
- Mike Sussman Studio
- Flexible space configurations
- Natural lighting options
- Videoconference capable
- Teleconference capable
- 50-inch and 42-inch LCD monitors
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- High-definition, broadcast-quality video
- Live web video streaming capable
- Branding and logo placement options
- “Green screen” capable
- Metro accessible
Alliance Conference Room Costs
The Alliance does not provide catering for meetings and events. Organizations renting the Alliance’s conference and meeting space are responsible for arranging their own catering if they require such services. The Alliance can provide drinks for meetings, upon request.
Coffee, tea, and water: $2.00 per person
Coffee, tea, water, and soda: $2.50 per person
Below is a list of preferred caterers that the
Alliance uses and recommends. WINDOWS CATERING COMPANY 5724 General Washington Drive, Alexandria, VA 22312
(703) 519-3500 / www.catering.com W. MILLAR & CO. CATERING 1335 14th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005
(202) 387-2216 / www.wmillar.com CORNER BAKERY CAFE 1828 L Street, NW, Suite 101, Washington, DC 20036
(202) 776-9052 / www.cornerbakerycafe.com TAYLOR GOURMET 1200 19th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20036
(202) 775-2005 / www.taylorgourmet.com