October 10, 2023 9:00 AM-3:00 PMLearn More
Explore how to create an innovative leadership model that better supports staff, challenges the undercurrents that inhibit change, and fosters a culture of continuous improvement.
- Emerging Post-Pandemic
- Reframing Our Thinking as Leaders
- Leveraging the Future Ready Framework
- Strategies for Emerging Stronger’
- Coming Together to Elevate Your Team to the Next Level
- Making It Happen / Future Ready Resources
District leadership teams will plan and vision for creating student-centered learning environments, reflect deeply on lessons learned, collaborate with other district teams, and problem-solve next steps forward. You’ll learn:
- How to “recalibrate” to reframe our thinking as leaders
- Ways to emerge stronger post-pandemic
- How to leverage the FRS framework for visioning and planning your school’s or district’s action plan
- How to come together to elevate your team to the next level
What To Expect
- Meet in regional areas to collaborate, learn and network with like-minded colleagues.
- Participate in smaller, more personalized events where attendees can social distance, yet collaborate and learn together.
- Encourage engagement and collaboration among attendees, there is a limit of no more than 25 district teams and a maximum of eight people from each team.
Who Should Attend
This interactive workshop is designed for a team of three to eight district and school leaders. Your team members may include:
- Assistant Superintendent
- Executive Cabinet
- School Board Members
- School-based Ed-tech Leaders or Instructional Coaches
- Assistant Principals
- Directors of Professional Learning
- Librarians / Media Specialists
- Directors of Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Directors of Education Technology / Chief Information Officers
Thomas C Murray
Director of Innovation,
Future Ready Schools
Future Ready Faculty
Optional School Visit
In some event sites we will be offering an optional day for school visits in the areas. These visits will allow participants to observe innovative and excellence in action. See the individual site locations for details about the specific site visit.