October 10, 2023 9:00 AM-3:00 PMLearn More
The Leading with a Purpose Institute in Napa, California is a FREE one day in person professional earning event designed for a team of 3 to 8 people to explore how to create an innovative leadership model that better supports staff, challenges the undercurrents that inhibit change, and fosters a culture of continuous improvement.
The agenda is interactive, personalized, and team-based! Together will participate in whole group, small group and role-specific sessions each designed to encourage skill development, knowledge sharing and collaborative planning to transform teaching and learning in classrooms across your district.
Your team will leave with:
- Emerging Stronger Post-Pandemic
- Reframing Our Thinking as Leaders
- Leveraging the Future Ready Framework
- Strategies for Emerging Stronger’
- Coming Together to Elevate Your Team to the Next Level
- Making It Happen / Future Ready Resources
Thomas C Murray
Director of Innovation,
Future Ready Schools
Future Ready Faculty