Sharing and amplifying stories of success and opportunity are central to Future Ready Librarians. These professional profiles, case studies, and features provide ideas and inspiration for library programs, spaces, and practice.
Changing the Conversation
What is a Future Ready Librarian?
Metro Nashville Schools (TN)
Vancouver Public Schools (WA)
Indian Prairie Public Schools (IN)
Balitimore County Schools (MD)
- LIBRARY EQUIPS STUDENTS TO BE GLOBALLY COMPETITIVE, Baltimore County Schools (MD)
- FOSTERING RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION OF ONLINE INFORMATION, Somerville Middle School (NJ)
- LIBRARIANSHIP IN THE 21ST CENTURY: PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT IS THE KEY, Parkway School District (MO)
- BECOMING FUTURE READY: ONE DISTRICT’S COMMITMENT TO LIBRARIANS, THE USE OF OER AND DIGITAL LITERACY, Lawrence Public Schools (KS)
- EQUITY FOR STUDENTS AND EMPOWERMENT FOR LIBRARIANS, Nashville Metro Public Schools (TN)
- COLLABORATION: PARTNERSHIPS AND BEYOND, Lafayette Elementary School (CA)
- IT ALL BEGAN WITH AN EMPOWERED LIBRARIAN, Carroll Independent School District (TX)
- TURNING AN ELEMENTARY LIBRARY INTO THE HEART OF A SCHOOL, Longwood Elementary School (IN)