Vol. 16 No. 3
February 10, 2016
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress: Volume 16, No. 3
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress is a free biweekly newsletter that focuses on education news and events in Washington, DC, and around the country.
The format makes information on federal education policy accessible to everyone from elected officials and policymakers to parents and community leaders. Contributors include Jason Amos, editor; Caroline Waldman; and Kate Bradley and Kristen Loschert. To receive a free subscription to Straight A’s, visit here and add your name to our mailing list.
- DIGITAL LEARNING DAY: Alliance for Excellent Education to Host Live Video Discussions on the State of Digital Equity in Schools and Communities
- STRONGER TOGETHER: President Obama’s Final Budget Proposes New $120 Million Program to Better Integrate Schools by Income, $80 Million for High School Redesign
- OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL?: Many Low-Income Families With Children Lack Consistent Internet Connections
- REVISITING PROFICIENT VS. PREPARED: States Make Progress in Closing “Honesty Gaps” in Student Proficiency Ratings
- STATE OF THE STATE ADDRESSES: Governors Share Plans to Prepare More Students for College, Career, and Life