Vol. 15 No. 7
April 14, 2015
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress: Volume 15, No. 7
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress is a free biweekly newsletter that focuses on education news and events in Washington, DC, and around the country.
The format makes information on federal education policy accessible to everyone from elected officials and policymakers to parents and community leaders. Contributors include Jason Amos, editor; Ariana Witt; and Kate Bradley. To receive a free subscription to Straight A’s, visit here and add your name to our mailing list.
- EVERY CHILD ACHIEVES ACT: U.S. Senators Unveil Bipartisan Bill to Rewrite NCLB; Bill Draws Criticism for Lack of Safeguards for Low-Performing Schools and Students
- BELOW THE SURFACE: New Alliance Report Reveals Nation’s Hidden High School Graduation Rate Crisis
- “DRAMATIC ACTION, DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENT”: New Center for American Progress Brief Identifies Key Elements to Successful School Turnaround
- DISCIPLINE PRACTICES IN CHICAGO SCHOOLS: New Report Finds that African American Students, Students with Low Test Scores, and Students with Disabilities Much More Likely to Be Suspended
- IS THERE AN APP FOR THAT?: U.S. Department of Education Release Ed Tech Guide for Software and Application Developers