Vol. 15 No. 5
March 17, 2015
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress: Volume 15, No. 5
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress is a free biweekly newsletter that focuses on education news and events in Washington, DC, and around the country.
The format makes information on federal education policy accessible to everyone from elected officials and policymakers to parents and community leaders. Contributors include Jason Amos, editor; Kristen Loschert; Ariana Witt; and Kate Bradley. To receive a free subscription to Straight A’s, visit here and add your name to our mailing list.
- DIGITAL LEARNING DAY: Alliance’s Annual Celebration of Great Teaching and Effective Use of Technology Spotlights Four Innovative School Districts, Offers Lessons on Digital Learning Implementation
- FUTURE READY INTERACTIVE PLANNING DASHBOARD: Alliance for Excellent Education’s New Tool Helps School Districts Determine Readiness for Technology
- NCLB BREAKING FREE?: Key U.S. Senators Announce “Significant Progress” in Bipartisan Negotiations
- OPTING OUT/OPTING IN: New ECS Report Examines State Assessment Opt-Out Policies
- SAFEGUARING STUDENT DATA: Alliance Joins More than Thirty National Education Organizations to Support Ten Principles for Using and Safeguarding Students’ Personal Information