Vol. 15 No. 10
May 26, 2015
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress: Volume 15, No. 10
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress is a free biweekly newsletter that focuses on education news and events in Washington, DC, and around the country.
The format makes information on federal education policy accessible to everyone from elected officials and policymakers to parents and community leaders. Contributors include Jason Amos, editor; Ariana Witt; and Kate Bradley. To receive a free subscription to Straight A’s, visit here and add your name to our mailing list.
- NEVER TOO LATE: New Alliance Report Uncovers “Missing Middle” in Federal Education Funding
- PROFICIENT VERSUS PREPARED: New Achieve Report Highlights “Honesty Gaps” in More than Half of States’ Student Proficiency Ratings
- “IF YOU REFORM IT, THEY WILL COME”: New Federal Funding for Wi-Fi Networks Sees High Demand from Nation’s Schools and Libraries, FCC Chairman Announces
- SCHOOL TURNAROUND: New Research Shows Most States Lack the Capacity to Improve Low-Performing Schools
- POSITIVE DOUBLE DIPPING: More Low-Income Students Take College Classes in High School When States, Districts Pay the Costs