Vol. 14 No. 22
December 16, 2014
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress: Volume 14, No. 22
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress is a free biweekly newsletter that focuses on education news and events in Washington, DC, and around the country.
The format makes information on federal education policy accessible to everyone from elected officials and policymakers to parents and community leaders. Contributors include Jason Amos, editor; Ariana Witt; and Kate Bradley. To receive a free subscription to Straight A’s, visit here and add your name to our mailing list.
- “BEST HOLIDAY GIFT POSSIBLE” FOR NATION’S STUDENTS AND TEACHERS: Federal Communications Commission Votes to Increase Funding for E-rate by $1.5 Billion Annually
- CROMNIBUS, NOT KRAMPUS: Congress Passes Education Spending Bill, Results Mixed for High School Reform Programs
- REWRITE OF NCLB IN 2015?: Incoming Senate Education Committee Chairman Outlines Plans to Fix NCLB Early Next Year, According to Associated Press Article
- FIELD TEST: Students Felt Comfortable with Computer-Based Format, Challenged by Math Portion of Common Core Field Test, Finds New PARCC Report
- Publication Schedule/Happy Holidays from the Alliance for Excellent Education!