Vol. 14 No. 14
July 21, 2014
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy And Progress: Volume 14, No. 14
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress is a free biweekly newsletter that focuses on education news and events in Washington, DC and around the country.
The format makes information on federal education policy accessible to everyone from elected officials and policymakers to parents and community leaders. Contributors include Jason Amos, editor; Ariana Witt; and Kate Bradley. To receive a free subscription to Straight A’s, visit here and add your name to our mailing list.
- A “WATERSHED” MOMENT FOR E-RATE: FCC Votes to Modernize E-Rate Program, Provide an Additional $5 Billion for Wi-Fi Connections in Schools and Libraries Over Next Five Years
- ON THE PATH TO EQUITY: Teacher Attrition Costs United States Up to $2.2 Billion Annually, Says New Alliance Report
- EXCELLENT EDUCATORS FOR ALL?: U.S. Department of Education Launches New Initiative to End Disparities in Students’ Access to Great Teachers
- PATHWAYS TO PROSPERITY: New Report Examines How Eight States Use Work-Based Learning to Prepare High School Students for the Workforce
- A Summer Postcard from the Alliance for Excellent Education