Future Ready Leaders continually iterate and plan for the worst. Developing solutions for efficient and effective budgets with technology is an incredible challenge as schools expand their reach with devices and access. One of the biggest challenges is the management of an ever-growing array of digital assets to distribute, track, collect, and repair. Future Ready Leaders need to optimize and stretch their tech dollars through a variety of strategies and innovative solutions.
This webinar featured technology leaders from various districts from around the country who shared their strategies for optimal asset management.
During the webinar, participants discussed:
- Overcoming budget and resource challenges
- Strategies for effective distribution and collection of devices
- Way to support repairs
- How to creating community partnerships through effective communication
- Dr. Adam Phyall, Director of Technology & Media Services, Newton County Schools (GA) (AskAdam3)
- Dr. Wanda Terral, Director of Technology, Lakeland School System (TN) (@wterra)
- Eric Butash, Director Of Educational Technology and Data Integration, Foster Glocester Regional School (RI), (@EricButash)
- Carl Hooker, Faculty, Future Ready Schools (@mrhooker)