- Shannon McClintock Miller, Future Ready Librarian®, Preschool–12 District Teacher Librarian and Innovation Director, Van Meter Community School (IA) (@shannonmmiller)
- Mark Ray, Future Ready Librarian Spokesperson (@_TeacherX)
- Katherine Tacea, Teacher Librarian, Lafayette Elementary School, Long Beach Unified School District (CA) (@KatTacea)
- Karen Firstbrook, Technology and Library Specialist (CA) (@karenfirst)
View the slide presentation.
In this final Future Ready Librarians® webinar of 2020, Shannon McClintock Miller invited a few special guests to join her as they shared the top things that have happened in their libraries and within education this year. When we look at our framework as Future Ready Librarians®, we tie this essential work into the wedges of leading from the library during these uncertain times; curating diverse collections; and supporting blended learning, remote learning, literacy, equitable digital access, and more.
The guests shared their favorite books, authors, technology, trends, ideas, advocacy tips, and more! They shared ways to keep students engaged and learning on and off campus with lots of resources and ideas.
Here are a few questions the guests discussed:
- What is the hot new technology you are using this year with your students in the library and through remote learning?
- What are the books that you just can’t keep on the shelf?
- With what have your teachers been coming to you this year?
- What does remote learning look like to you?
- What resources and programs do you share with your students as we go into the holidays and a new year?
- How do you keep connected?
Please direct questions concerning the webinar to email@example.com. If you are unable to watch the webinar live, please register to receive the video archive directly in your inbox.
Future Ready Librarians® is supported by Follett.