About the Workshop
The Managing the Ever-Changing Cybersecurity Landscape workshop is a FREE, virtual, interactive, high-quality professional learning experience for technology leaders, including chief technology officers, chief information officers, and directors of technology. Technology leaders participating in this summit will learn, grow, and expand their professional practice through collaboration and networking with like-minded colleagues from across the country. The summit is designed to provide effective leadership strategies and evidence-based practices to support digital learning innovation to support digital learning anytime, anywhere for all students.
During the workshop, attendees will participate in learning quality information on emerging threats, techniques, strategies, and solutions that are cost-effective and ensure a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure.
During our time together, we will:
Data Privacy & Social Alert Systems (Tuesday, November 16, 2021| | 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM ET)
- Creating policies and procedures for onboarding new applications
- Preventative training and coaching for school staff
- Managing content filtering to maximize learning and minimize disruption
- Implementing policies and procedures for supporting data privacy
- Supporting social alert systems
Future Ready Schools Faculty
Adam A. Phyall, III Ed.D
Director of Technology & Media Services
Newton Public Schools (Georgia)