February 8, 2023 9:00 AM-3:30 PMLearn More
This webinar will help you understand strategies for being prepared in case of a book challenge, including preparing policies, planning ahead, communicating and practicing scenarios.
During the webinar the guests will discuss:
- What is the impact of the current environment on library selection policies and programming?
- What do you need to do to be prepared?
- How can communication be improved?
- Who are important stakeholders?
- Becky Calzada, library coordinator, Leander ISD (TX)
- Carolyn Foote, Retired district librarian, Consultant, #FReadom fighter and White House Champion of Change, Austin, (TX)
- Shannon McClintock Miller, Future Ready Librarians Spokesperson, K-12 District Teacher Librarian, Van Meter Community School (IA) (@shannonmmiller)
The Future Ready Librarian strand is supported by Follett.