The Creating Future Ready Schools® Workshop will dive into the Future Ready Framework, the five-step planning process, and the tools and resources available to you and your district to create an innovative learning environment for students.
As we embark on learning spaces inside and outside the school building, we see dramatic differences and gaps in innovation. Districts and schools across the nation are transforming into ones that are future ready, revamping aspects such as teacher empowerment, personalized professional learning, innovative learning spaces, community partnerships, digital learning initiatives, and others. This workshop will inspire school leaders and provide free tools and resources to empower them to transform their districts, schools, and classrooms into ones that better prepare students for the world they face tomorrow. Participants will leave with access to the many tools and resources that Future Ready Schools® (FRS) offers.
During our time together, we will
- explore the gears of the Future Ready Framework;
- discuss ways to ensure equitable access to learning opportunities for all students;
- dive into the various free tools and resources offered by FRS;
- understand necessary strategies needed to articulate a vision for student-centered learning; and
- create a vision for digital transformation in your school or district.
Who Should Attend?
All superintendents; assistant superintendent; executive cabinet; school board members; school-based ed tech leaders or instructional coaches; teachers; principals; librarians/media specialists; directors of professional learning; directors of curriculum, instruction, and assessment; directors of education technology; and chief information officers.
Register today- It’s Free!
Director of Innovation, All4Ed’s Future Ready Schools