As we enter into the postpandemic era of schools and education, where did we go right and where did we go wrong? Access has been increased in school communities, but what about bandwidth? Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) funds have been extended to 2026, but how do schools move forward creating an equitable learning environment in a sustainable way? On top of all of this, schools must retain staff members who already are at capacity and leaving the field in record numbers. The panel of guests will touch on all of these topics and address the issue that we aren’t going back to “normal.”
During the webinar the guests will discuss
- doing more with less when it comes to funding;
- increasing access and bandwidth to communities;
- recruiting and retaining high quality staff; and
- ideating the future of schools and technology.
Please direct questions concerning the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to watch the webinar live, please register to receive the video archive directly in your inbox.
- Katie Lash, Executive Director/Instructional Program Coordinator, East Central Education Center (IN)
- Adam Phyall, Director of Professional Learning and Leadership, Future Ready Schools
- Sandra Paul, Director of Information Technology, Township of Union Public Schools (NJ)
- Carl Hooker, Faculty, Future Ready Schools; author, @mrhooker
Register today – It’s rree!
A special thanks for AWS for supporting this event.