Welcome to the broadcast! When you are ready to view it, simply click on the video.
Digital Learning Day is a celebration of the great things that happen in schools, classrooms, and libraries throughout the year. This year we are focusing on making intentional connections. Relationships and connections are the foundation of effective practices and support student engagement. We know connecting with students inside and outside of schools and libraries can sometimes be a struggle, so using high-quality, educator-approved digital tools is imperative.
Watch to learn about ten digital tools that help ensure we are making connections and personalizing learning for students every day, everywhere.
Our guests share their favorite digital tools and explain:
- How the digital tool supports successful instruction and engagement
- How the digital tool enhances learning, reading and creativity
- Ways to utilize the tool inside and outside the classroom and library
- How the tool helps make learning more connective and personal
- Shannon McClintock Miller, Future Ready Librarian Spokesperson, District Teacher Librarian Innovation Director, Van Meter Community School (IA), @shannonmmiller
- BeakoutEDU, @breakoutEDU
- MERGE Edu, @mergeedu
- News Literacy Project, @NewsLitProject
- StickTogether, @byStickTogether
- Novel Effect, @Novel_Effect
- Scratch, @scratch
- Boddle, @BoddleLearning
- PebbleGo Create, @Buncee
- Follett, @FollettLearning
- Sphero, @Sphero
- The Achievery, @ATTimpact, #TheAchievery
The Future Ready Librarians strand is generously supported by Follett.