In this final Future Ready Librarians® webinar of 2021, Shannon McClintock Miller has invited a few special guests to join her as they share the top things that have happened within libraries and education this year.
During this fun and fast paced hour, Shannon and guests will talk about the hot topics around libraries and within education from 2021 including books and books banning, technology, diversity, SEL and more.
When we look at our framework as Future Ready Librarians®, we tie this essential work into the wedges of leading from the library including Leading from the Library, Advocates for Student Privacy, Leading Literacy, Empowering Students as Creator and others.
This chat promises to be a wonderful hour to celebrate our work from 2021 and think about what we can do in the new year.
- Shannon McClintock Miller, Future Ready Librarians®Spokesperson, Preschool–12 District Teacher Librarian and Innovation Director, Van Meter Community School (IA)(@shannonmmiller) (moderator)
- Mark Ray, Future Ready Librarians® Advisor (@_TeacherX)
- Len Bryan, Campus Librarian, Spring Branch ISD (TX) (lenbryan25)
- Bill Bass, Innovation Coordinator for Instructional Technology, Information, and Library Media, Parkway Schools (MO) (@billbass)
- Josh Stumpenhorst, Learning Commons Director, Naperville Community Unit School District 203 (IL) (@stumpteacher)
Register today – It’s Free!
For questions about the webinar, contact Lia Dossin.
The Future Ready Librarian strand is generously supported by Follett.