Personalized learning tailors instruction to students’ unique strengths and needs while engaging them in challenging, standards-based academic content. This student-centered approach to teaching and learning helps all students—including those from low-income families and those of color who traditionally have been underserved—develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities that will prepare them for college, a career, and life. Visit all4ed.org/issues/personalized-learning/ to watch additional videos and read school and district profiles about personalized learning in action.
To achieve this badge:
- View content Personalized Learning Empowers Students to Take Ownership of Their Learning
- Watch video or presentation RUSD Personalized Learning Video
- Watch video or presentation Digital Learning at New Tech West High School in Cleveland
- Download document Personalized Learning Is Maximizing Opportunity for Every Student
- Download document Every Student Succeeds Act Primer: Personalized Learning
- Share Video (must be tagged with category Personalized Learning Action Academy Badge)