March 18th, 2024
9:00 am - 12:30pm MST
Location: Canyons District Office, 9361 S. 300 East, Sandy, UT, 84070 | Peaks Center (Room A150)
This summit is proudly offered in partnership with UCET/UELMA.
Join us for the Future Ready Librarians (FRL) Summit, an inspiring professional learning event designed to empower district librarians as catalysts for change. Discover how you can lead from the library and become a driving force for innovation in today’s ever-evolving educational landscape.
For administrators: Explore strategies on leveraging the expertise of the school librarian to enhance overall school effectiveness and foster a culture of collaborative learning.
Together, we will:
- Dive deep into the Future Ready Librarian framework and learn how to foster 21st-century skills through your library programs.
- Gain insights into effective communication, collaboration techniques, and leadership strategies tailored to your unique environment.
- Explore opportunities to actively contribute to curriculum development and instructional design.
- Learn from successful collaboration models between librarians and other educators.
- Discover new tools and resources to enhance library services and amplify student learning.
- Utilize digital platforms to empower student voices and creativity.
Who Should Attend:
Bring your power team! We encourage librarians to invite district leaders, technology directors, and thought partners to strategize together. Attending as a team fosters better outcomes.
By the end of this summit, you’ll leave with innovative ideas, best practices, and actionable strategies to immediately implement in your libraries.
Shannon McClintock Miller
Future Ready Librarian Spokesperson and District Teacher Librarian and Innovation Director