October 10, 2023 9:00 AM-3:00 PMLearn More
With the rise of technology, it’s becoming increasingly important for younger generations to understand the basics of AI and its impact on our society. However, the subject of A.I. can be complex and intimidating for many, which is why we’ve gathered a group of experts to discuss how we can make AI more accessible and understandable for K-12 educators. Through this discussion, we provided insights and perspectives on how to introduce AI in a way that is engaging, interactive, and purposeful.
We explored the benefits, challenges, and strategies for teaching with A.I. in the classroom.
As a group, we talked about:
- How the use of A.I. tools like ChatGPT can impact student learning?
- What ways have you leveraged the use of A.I. in your district?
- How do you determine which A.I. tools to regulate in your environment?
- What are potential privacy and data concerns around using A.I. tools?
- Alex Kotran, CEO, aiEDU
- Sarah Thomas, PhD, Founder, EduMatch
- Delrose Adkinson, M. Ed., NBCT, Instructional Technology Coach, Newport News Public Schools (VA)
- Jens Aarre Seip, CEO & Co-Founder, Curipod
- Adam Phyall, EDd, Director of Professional Learning and Leadership, Future Ready Schools
A special thanks for AWS for supporting this event.