Receive a free subscription to Straight A’s® : Public Education Policy and Progress: the Alliance’s biweekly newsletter. In about the time it takes to drink a cup of coffee, you will read about some of the most important news and learn of key events in education policy and practice. The newsletter focuses on happenings in Washington, DC and around the country, and is presented in an accessible format for everyone from elected officials and policymakers to parents and community leaders.
The Latest Issue
Vol. 19 No. 8: April 23, 2019:
- The Importance of Investing in Middle Schools
- On the Road with Future Ready Schools: Becoming a Future Ready Librarian in Columbus, Ohio
- How Families, Communities, and Educational Environments Affect Student Learning and Development
- Grant Applications Now Available for Perkins Innovation and Modernization Grant Program
- Deeper Learning Digest: The Secret to Outstanding Classroom Management