Vol. 6 No. 23
December 12, 2006
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy And Progress: Volume 6, No. 23
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress is a biweekly newsletter that focuses on education news and events in Washington, DC and around the country. The format makes information on federal education policy accessible to everyone from elected officials and policymakers to parents and community leaders. Contributors include Jason Amos, editor, and Kate Bradley, copyeditor.
The Alliance for Excellent Education is a national policy and advocacy organization that works to improve national and federal policy so that all students can achieve at high academic levels and graduate from high school ready for success in college, work, and citizenship in the twenty-first century. For more information about the Alliance, visit here. To receive a free subscription to Straight A’s, visit here and add your name to our mailing list.
- SEE YOU NEXT YEAR: Congress Wraps Up for 2006, Delays Education Funding Decisions to 2007
- HEALTHIER AND WEALTHIER: Ensuring that Every Student Graduates from High School Could Save More than $17 Billion, According to New Alliance Brief
- ADDRESSING AMERICA’S DROPOUT CHALLENGE: New Report Calls for Federal Role in Raising Graduation Rates
- NGA TASK FORCE TO ADDRESS AMERICAN INNOVATION, COMPETITIVENESS
- Happy Holidays from the Alliance for Excellent Education!