Vol. 2 No. 9
May 02, 2002
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy And Progress: Volume 2, No. 9
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress is a biweekly newsletter that focuses on education news and events in Washington, DC and around the country. The format makes information on federal education policy accessible to everyone from elected officials and policymakers to parents and community leaders. Contributors include Jason Amos, editor, and Kate Bradley, copyeditor.
The Alliance for Excellent Education is a national policy and advocacy organization that works to improve national and federal policy so that all students can achieve at high academic levels and graduate from high school ready for success in college, work, and citizenship in the twenty-first century. For more information about the Alliance, visit here. To receive a free subscription to Straight A’s, visit here and add your name to our mailing list.
- WHITE HOUSE DROPS PLAN TO RAISE COLLEGE LOAN COSTS
- NEW POLLING INFORMATION HIGHLIGHTS IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATION
- IMPROVING AMERICA’S HIGH SCHOOLS FOCUS OF TOWN MEETING
- MINORITY OVER-IDENTIFICATION: IDEA Reauthorization Underway on Capitol Hill
- TURNING A NEW PAGE: Scholastic Inc. Aims to Close Reading Gap
- BRINGING CIVIL RIGHTS HISTORY TO LIFE: Sojourn to the Past
- PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITIES