Vol. 2 No. 4
February 25, 2002
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy And Progress: Volume 2, No. 4
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress is a biweekly newsletter that focuses on education news and events in Washington, DC and around the country. The format makes information on federal education policy accessible to everyone from elected officials and policymakers to parents and community leaders. Contributors include Jason Amos, editor, and Kate Bradley, copyeditor.
The Alliance for Excellent Education is a national policy and advocacy organization that works to improve national and federal policy so that all students can achieve at high academic levels and graduate from high school ready for success in college, work, and citizenship in the twenty-first century. For more information about the Alliance, visit here. To receive a free subscription to Straight A’s, visit here and add your name to our mailing list.
- NEW EDUCATION POLL SHOWS EDUCATION AND DEFENSE AS TOP SPENDING PRIORITIES
- TOP DEMOCRATS CLAIM PRESIDENT’S BUDGET “LEFT NO MONEY BEHIND FOR EDUCATION”
- FIRST LADY LAURA BUSH STRESSES THE IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATION TO THE FUTURE OF THE UNITED STATES
- SPECIAL EDUCATION HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS FACE CHALLENGES AFTER GRADUATION
- “9 3/4ths CHALLENGES” FOR TITLE I IN THE NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND ACT