Vol. 15 No. 21
November 24, 2015
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress: Volume 15, No. 21
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress is a free biweekly newsletter that focuses on education news and events in Washington, DC, and around the country.
The format makes information on federal education policy accessible to everyone from elected officials and policymakers to parents and community leaders. Contributors include Jason Amos, editor; Caroline Waldman; and Kate Bradley and Kristen Loschert. To receive a free subscription to Straight A’s, visit here and add your name to our mailing list.
- LET’S MAKE A DEAL: House and Senate Reach Compromise on NCLB Rewrite, Could Send Bill to President Before End of Year
- “SIG”N OF IMPROVEMENT?: Federal Report on School Improvement Grants Program Identifies Positive Results for Nation’s Lowest-Performing Schools, Little Change in Others
- GOV. WISE HONORED: Alliance for Excellent Education President Receives 2015 Friday Medal
- WHO’S GOING TO COLLEGE?: Annual Report Compares College Transition Rates for High School Graduates
- TEACHSTRONG: Coalition of Forty Organizations Launches Effort to “Modernize and Elevate” Teaching Profession