Vol. 14 No. 12
June 24, 2014
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy And Progress: Volume 14, No. 12
Straight A’s: Public Education Policy and Progress is a free biweekly newsletter that focuses on education news and events in Washington, DC and around the country.
The format makes information on federal education policy accessible to everyone from elected officials and policymakers to parents and community leaders. Contributors include Jason Amos, editor, and Kate Bradley. To receive a free subscription to Straight A’s, visit here and add your name to our mailing list.
- WHEELER RELEASES E-RATE MODERNIZATION PLAN: FCC Chairman Would Focus E-Rate Program on High-Speed Wireless Broadband
- APPROPRIATIONS PROCESS STARTS, THEN STALLS: Senate Appropriations Subcommittee Passes Education Spending Bill, Future Prospects Uncertain
- CREATING ANYTIME, ANYWHERE LEARNING FOR ALL STUDENTS: Comprehensive Digital Infrastructure Must Include Changes in Teaching Practice, Professional Learning, Assessment, and Other Key Elements, Says New Alliance Report
- LEARNER AT THE CENTER OF A NETWORKED WORLD: Aspen Institute Task Force on Learning and the Internet Offers New Vision of Learning and Recommendations for How to Create It
- STUDENT-CENTERED SCHOOLS: New SCOPE Report Examines How Four Urban High Schools Are Closing the Opportunity Gap