Nationally, more than 5,000 students drop out of school every day. What are the costs to society of these dropouts, and what would the impact be if more students were to graduate from high school?
To achieve this badge:
- Watch video or presentation Inseparable Imperatives: Education, Equity, and the Economy
- Watch video or presentation The Impact of Graduation Rates on America's Economy
- Go here and select your state from the drop down menu under "Economic Impact Map"
- View content The Economic Case for the Common Core State Standards
- View content The High Cost of High School Dropouts: The Economic Case for Reducing the High School Dropout Rate